The property is offered for sale in "as is" condition. Please perform your own due diligence before purchasing, and not after.
If you are the high bidder/offer and do not perform; under eBay's policy, a Non Paying Bidder Report will automatically be filed. Non Paying Bidder Reports lead to suspension from eBay. I reserve the right to cancel any bids not deemed reliable and to end the auction early for the right offer. Please ask all questions prior to bidding.
DEED RESTRICTIONS FOR SUMMERTOWN COUNTRY ESTATES, EMANUEL COUNTY, GA
The properties (lots 1-17) to be covered by these Deed Restrictions are shown on the plat of survey for Robert Pratt, prepared by G. William Donaldson, Georgia Registered Land Surveyor No. 1970, dated July 25, 2017, recorded in Plat Book 23, Page 74, Emanuel County Superior Court records, which said plat is incorporated herein and made a part of this legal description.
The hereinabove described property is a portion of that certain property described in Deed Book 354, Page 520 and Deed Book 409, Page 506, said Clerk’s Office.
1. No commercial 0perations (for example: automotive repair, welding shops, used car sales, stores, etc.).
2. No landfills, quarries or junk yards.
3. No mobile home or RV parks.
4. Forestry and agricultural operations are allowed with the exception of, commercial chicken houses hog houses and feed lots.
5. Single family homes only: double -wide mobile homes, modular homes, and site built homes with a minimum of 900 square feet of heated space are allowed.
6. No more than one single family residence allowed for every 2.0 acres of ownership.
7. Separate garages and outbuildings will be allowed to support each single-family residence.
The above restrictions are intended to be the minimums set for this property and are not intended to supersede any of the ordinances and restrictions of the City of Summertown and Emanuel County which may call for more restrictive uses now or in the future.